The system monitors for abnormalities and will issue a trouble warning to alert you when a trouble is detected.
To read and acknowledge trouble:
- Press the Home button (the physical button with the house icon).
- Press the Security button.
- Press the triangle symbol with the exclamation mark.
- Press the trouble message to read the trouble condition. If there are more than three alerts, use the up and down arrows to scroll.
- Once you’ve read the message, press OK to acknowledge. This will stop the trouble beeps.
If you’re unsure why the trouble condition is occurring or require assistance with the trouble condition, please contact us at 1 800 267-2001.