Blazing-fast speeds mean you can process POS transactions, upload and backup data, share files and more, faster. Bell brings you Internet that keeps pace with your business with Business Gigabit Fibe and speeds up to 940 Mbps.
With a direct connection to Bell’s state-of-the-art fibre optic network, you get consistently fast download and upload speeds so you can ensure your business is always up and running.
Designed to protect your business data, Bell’s ultra-secure network lets you rest easy. As a leader in network-based threat detection, we keep your business devices and files safe with our comprehensive security and support solutions.
There’s fast, and then there’s Fibe.
See how fast your business can run with Business Fibe Internet speeds.
Business Internet is even better in a bundle.Save when you bundle Business Internet with other Bell Business services and get access to:
- Canada’s most reliable phone service2 with features like Call Display, Voicemail and more
- The best TV service with the most international channels
- Mobility on Canada’s best national network3
Billing made easy
Bell stands behind your business
- Choose your preferred date and time for the installation – including evening and weekends
- Book by the hour – only with Bell
- Installation in under 48 hours
- Same day repair to keep your business moving4
Limited time offer. Current as of February 9, 2018. Available to new customers in Ontario and Quebec, where access and technology permit and where Business Phone service is not CRTC-regulated. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Installation fees of $80 for Internet and $125 per phone line apply. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
† Promotional rate with a 3-year term and is subject to increase up to 10% on the then regular rate annually during the term; see bell.ca/businesstermsofservice. The term, upon expiration, will renew automatically for the same period. Bell must remain your long distance call provider for this same phone line. Early cancellation charges apply. Fees for Relay (13¢/mo.) and 9-1-1 (13¢/mo.) are included.
- Opinion survey conducted by Corporate Research Associates (CRA) to small businesses (1-99 employees), between September 29 and November 4, 2016.
- Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at the business’ premises.
- Based on a third party score (Global Wireless Solutions OneScore™) calculated using wireless network testing in Canada against other national wireless networks of combined data, voice, reliability and network coverage.
- Subject to availability, in select regions, when out of service. Same Day repair Monday to Friday when calling before 5 p.m., Next Day after 5 p.m. ; Same Day repair Saturday and Sunday when calling before 2 p.m., Next Day after 2 p.m. Repair charges for each service (where applicable) extra.