To delete codes using the panel:
- Press the Home button (the physical button with the house icon).
- Press the Security button.
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the Toolbox button.
- Enter your 4-digit master access code.
- Press the User management button.
- Select the user you wish to change the access code for.
- Press Delete.
- Press Delete user.
- Press OK on the confirmation page.
To delete codes using the web portal:
- Visit https://business.bell.ca/shop/small-business/security-automation.
- Click Login.
- Select Small business Security and Automation Access or Small business Security and Automation Connect
and click Log in.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click the Users button.
- Click the garbage can icon to the right of the user you wish to remove.
- Click Delete user on the confirmation page.
Please note: You can remove just the panel/lock access from a user by modifying the access points control without having to delete the user completely.