Partner with Bell, a global leader in IoT.
The introduction of connected devices and services has companies pivoting their core business offerings to gain competitive advantages, introduce new revenue streams and exceed growing customer expectations. This is why now, more than ever, launching high-quality connected devices and services faster is critical. As a global leader in IoT, Bell can help. Our team of certified professionals will help design, build, connect, deploy and expand your solutions faster, all on Canada's best national network for IoT.1
From ideation to realization, the right partner makes all the difference.
Our team of experts help bring your ideas to life with a variety of services and products customized to your unique needs. We’re here to support you at every stage – from prototypes to product launch – helping ensure your new solution is built for success. Explore below to see how Bell can help get your connected devices and services to market faster.
Bell’s certified IoT experts offer a range of services to help you:
- Ideate, incubate, enhance and deliver your connected devices and services
- Get support for all areas of development, from design and proof of concept, to testing and installation
- Design the architecture, infrastructure and security requirements for your hardware
Collaborate with a single partner to, from end-to-end, to:
- Develop cost-effective solutions that are quick and easy to implement
- Expand your portfolio with white-label solutions and integration services, or develop a new application with our cloud-based infrastructure and delivery platforms
- Reduce post-deployment risk by ensuring your IoT applications and devices work reliably and seamlessly on the Bell network
Your connected devices are only as good as the network they’re on, so connect your devices with Bell to:
- Partner with the carrier more businesses choose for IoT connectivity
- Power your devices and solutions on Canada’s best national network for IoT
- Gain access to Canada’s first 5G-ready LTE-M network
Streamline deployment logistics with Bell services, such as:
- Implementation, installation and migration services that help you get up and running faster
- Device warehousing, configuration, boxing and shipping services that allow you to focus on your core business
- Invoicing services for streamlined end-to-end customer operations
- Expedited repair and replacement services, as well as spare pool management and 24/7 customer support
Expand your business into Canada using proven IoT connectivity, products, services and support.
- Get the same services and technology as major U.S. carriers
- Access IoT connectivity, plus Mobility, Internet and Private Networks, Voice and Unified Communications solutions
- Utilize Cloud services, security solutions and more
Grow your business with a proven partner.
- Securely and reliably expand your product offerings beyond Canadian borders and connect your devices and services to more than 70 carriers around the world through Bell’s global alliances and partnerships – all without physically changing SIM cards
- Get a complete view of your entire network of connected devices, no matter where in the world they are located, with the best selection of global IoT platforms
Speak to a Bell IoT specialist
Let’s discuss the benefits of partnering with Bell, a global leader in IoT.
Speak to a Bell IoT specialist
(2) Based on total square km of coverage on the shared LTE network available from Bell vs. Rogers’ LTE network. See bell.ca/LTE. for details.